Collection of Personal Information
During the course of business, or when you contact us, or request information from us, we may collect your personal information.
The personal information that we collect:
- Basic details, such as your name, designation, contact information (such as email address, physical address, contact numbers);
- Information relating to the subject matter on which you are seeking our services.
- Technical information (ocation, IP address, browser), such as information from your visit to our website or mobile app (page interaction, length of visits, etc.), or in relation to marketing emails we send to you;
- Any other information provided by you
When do we collect information?
- When you fill out a form or provide information on our website, or use any of our online services.
- As part of our client on-boarding procedure or client maintenance activities, and when you seek services from us.
- When you seek employment from us, as part of our new employee on-boarding and maintenance of the employment relationship, or when you engage with our alumni group.
- When you interact with us in relation to our marketing communications or events.
We collect most of this information directly from you, or through your use of our website. However, we may also collect data about you from a third party source.
How do we use your information?
- To provide services to you.
- To communicate with you in respect of legal updates, changes in our services, or promotion of our services.
- To manage our business relationship with you (or your organisation)
- To comply with our legal obligations, including with respect to legal and regulatory considerations (e.g. anti-money laundering and sanctions checks, audits, enquiries by regulatory authorities).
- To manage and secure access to our office premises and IT systems.
- To keep your contact details accurate and current.
- To communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- To Operate, maintain, and improve our website
- To run a survey, promotion, or other feature
- To Send email newsletters
- To Understand and anlyze how you use our website
- To find and prevent fraud
- For any purpose related and/or ancillary to any of the above or any other purposes for which your personal data was provided to us.
Customer Relationship Management
We operate a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) email mailing list program, which we use to update our clients and contacts for any new legal updates, introduction of new services, publications, and events. These marketing messages may track your activity relating to engagement, demographics and other data.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing messages from us, you may change your preferences and unsubscribe by following the instructions specified in our marketing emails. Alternatively, you may also contact our CRM team at [email protected].
How long we keep your Personal Information
We will retain your personal information for the length of time needed to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, unless we specifically agree a longer retention period with you, or a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Various rights may be available to you, depending on the circumstances and the applicable law. We summarise key rights likely to be available to most data subjects:
When personal information is processed on the basis of consent, you may withdraw consent at any time, although such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing occurring prior to such withdrawal;
Access and rectification, etc.:
You may request access to and rectification or erasure of personal information, or restriction of Processing concerning the Data Subject or to object to Processing as well as the right to data portability;
Objecting and restricting:
You may object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal information, or request that processing be restricted; and
If you believe that your data protection rights may have been breached, you may lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority.
We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your personal information against loss, misuse and alteration.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, or our processing of your personal data, please contact our Compliance Manager using the contact details set out below:
side bar form
Share via :